Maximize Your Results With Keto-FX (Advanced Ketogenic Agent)
Use this guideline to help you maximize your results with Keto-FX (Advanced Ketogenic Agent). Losing weight is not easy but with the right information and right supplementation at our disposal things become much easier. Many people will tell you that a low or no carbohydrate diet is filled with ups and downs including some not so fun things like headaches, hunger pains, and ugly transition periods.
This is where the ketogenic diet comes into play. Replacing the low carbs with high fats may be the exact recipe to deliver the results you have been looking for. No matter if you are brand new, somewhat experienced, or a veteran of the keto diets these tips and tricks will help you learn and pivot for maximum results.
The old advice of “eat less, move more” Is not working for the majority of people when it comes to reaching their fitness goals. In fact at least 2/3 of all people who follow this advice and lose weight not only gain it back but also gain extra weight in the process. So the question is, can there be a real solution to your weight problem? The answer is YES!
More and more people are raving about the experience of the Ketogenic Diet. Imagine not having to count calories or weigh food to reach your goals. Imagine not experiencing cravings because your appetite is well under control. No more extra exercise, No more counting calories, No more FAD diets just a well-regulated appetite that helps you reach your fitness goals and helps you stay there.
So what is the ketogenic diet and why does it work with Keto-FX (Advanced Ketogenic Agent) so well?
Before you can use the Ketogenic diet to your benefit we must first understand what it is.
- A Ketogenic diet is the process of getting the body into a state of ketosis where it uses fat for energy instead of carbohydrates.
- When carbs are cut drastically low this helps put the body in the state of Ketosis because there are not enough carbohydrates to be used for fuel.
What are some of the benefits of being in Ketosis?
-Weight Loss (puts body in an extremely high fat burning state)
- Increased Fat Burning (fat used for energy instead of carbohydrates)
- Hormone Regulation (has body working optimally with hormone regulation)
- Appetite Suppression (feel more satisfied after eating meals by avoiding empty calories)
- Blood Sugar Regulation (eliminating sugar spikes caused by a heavy carb diet)
Achieve Ketosis With Keto-FX (Advanced Ketogenic Agent)
- 1 Scoop of Keto-FX upon waking up (puts the body into ketosis quickly)
- High fat intake (making up 70-80 percent of your caloric intake)
- Moderate protein intake (making up 20-30 percent of your caloric intake)
- Low carb intake (making up 0-5 percent of your caloric intake)
These numbers may vary depending on your height, weight, le
an body mass, level of activity, but generally they are similar for most individuals.
Avoid These Foods With The Ketogenic Diet
- Refined Grains
- Refined Sugars
- Flour based bakery goods
- Sugar soft drinks
- Breads and Pastas
- Low Fat Diet Foods
These foods are not only high in carbohydrates but will decrease your chances of reaching your weight loss goals.
Foods To Include In Your Ketogenic Diet
- High Protein Meats (Beef, Chicken, Turkey, etc)
- Eggs or Egg Whites (Omega 3 Eggs)
- Low Carb Vegetables (Greens Of Any Kind)
- Fats And Oils (Almond Butter, Peanut Butter, Coconut Oil, Olive Oil, Red Palm Oil)
- High Fat Nuts (Almonds, Pecans, or Cashews)
These foods are all acceptable on a Ketogenic meal plan. Each person is different and has a different genetic makeup so choose foods that fit with you that pertain to the list.
Additional Ketosis Information
- Get Enough Sleep (Sleep is important to weight loss goals. Chronically low sleep can have a negative impact on your health and weight loss goals. So get those Z’s)
- Only Eat When You Are Hungry (Listen to your body! Eat when you are hungry and when your hunger subsides return to your daily activities)
- Avoid Alcohol (Alcohol contributes to weight gain and also slows down the
- metabolism. Lets stay away from this for now)
- Don’t rely on the scale only (Take pictures of your progress. Sometimes the best scale is comparing pictures. Often time fat loss can occur with no weight change on the scale)
- Try Intermitting Fasting (There are a few different forms of intermittent fasting, but the most common and often recommended version involves only eating within an eight-hour window (and thus fasting for 16 hours at a time)
- Avoid Massive Fruit Intake (Fruits are often high in sugars which spike the blood sugar. Lets avoid this until we reach our goals)